July 1, 2012

I Am Good In Edit Picture

Hey..

Lol this title will be humiliated oneself. I thought edit the picture its like a peas a cake je. I think edit the picture just like edit the picture using Instagram. But it taking a long time to edit the picture to get the best photo ever!! Sigh~

I'm stalker. I stalk my bias car, house, girlfriend, etc. I love them that's why i do this. Hehehe. 

Bigbang's cars.

GD with his car! Bentley yoo!

Oh my SOL. He own a Mercedes Benz CLS. VI said , Taeyang rarely drive his car. When the snow fall, the car will be covered with the snow until the snow is gone by itself!

Daesung own a Audi A4. 

So cute! Actually he has a car but he never show off his car to the public. 

Winner! I love the way he drive the car. Its look like he drift! Hehe. He also have the car but he never show off the car. Omg i love Top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment